Saturday, October 20, 2012

Seattle to NC - Day 15

Saturday, September 15, 2012:   This was my travel day back to beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.  I cried the whole way to the airport because I didn't want to leave the Olympic Peninsula. I think I also had some tears of relief mixed in.  Relief that I didn't have any issues or experience any crises while so far away from home.  Relief also knowing that I was on my way home.  Sometimes, there's nothing better than that feeling.

All in all, I'm excited to say that the Alaskan cruise, Seattle, and the Olympic Peninsula was an awesome vacation for me.  I have no regrets for traveling alone, and wouldn't hesitate to do another trip.  I'm so glad I did it!

It also makes me wonder what else I can do. <smile>

LWH



“Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from "I can't do this" to "I must do this.”
Toni Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment